Saturday, August 20, 2011

Possible new airlines for BNE in the next few years?

I thought that i would look at the possibilities.Most of this is my own opinion and rumors and little tit bits that you read and hear within the industry from time to time.
Vietnam Airlines,Cebu Pacific,Singapore's new unnamed LCC carrier,United,Hawaiian,Air Canada,JAL,Skywest,Network,Air Asia X,Air China,Garuda or Batavia.

I believe over the next 2-3 years some of these carriers will be offering BNE flights.
The 2 domestic carriers Network and Skywest will operate Mining charters out of BNE,I am extremely certain of this aspect once they get more aircraft.Network have 10 F100's on order and Skywest more A320'S.
Of course Strategic will rebrand as Air Australia and become a low cost carrier which may lead to Garuda resuming flights as a full cost carrier ?
I will look into this topic more during the year.
Cheers all.

1 comment:

airport ground support equipment said...

This is good news for BNE. It takes some times but I feel that good times will comes.